NOVEL CHAPTER IV

 Friday 9, December 2022, NOVEL(Neo Orientation Value of English Literature) Chapter IV. 

     Our activities there last for 3 days 2 nights, precisely on Friday, Saturday and Sunday in close-knit activities, how to build brotherly relations and build better character in an organization. This activity was not an easy thing, there were many obstacles and other things before entering the activity, starting from fundraising and the process to the activity, even in division there were many obstacles, a week before the activity the problem was the correspondence which was too slow to complete even on the collection of goods to be brought to the place of activity within a few days.

      Then came the day of departure for the 2022 freshman class they were gathered on campus, then we also preceded them to go prepare the needs for the activity site after returning from the shopping market, but when I was on the way to the location with eleasar we had an accident, eleasar suffered minor injuries and thankfully I didn't have any injuries, which resulted in us having an accident because maybe Eleazar wasn't focused on driving.

   


  Then we continued on our way, after arriving at the inn we prepared everything, because I am the coordinator of the Komsumption, so I prepared the ingredients to be cooked while waiting for the other friends to arrive, this is the first time I have become a coordinator in the Comsumption division, there are many halls that I I don't know but it's a learning process, I can cook for cooking but for large portions it's a little difficult but there are some friends who help me so that everything goes well without any problems, but there are also a few things that make me want to feel angry, because there are friends who are both the consumption committee they are lazy to help it's just that when we finish cooking they take over this thing which makes me a little disappointed from the first day to the third day 80 percent of us take over me together with rianti, if you think about it everyone tired but maybe we are more tired without rest why? Because every morning we have to cook for other people with small portions, after breakfast, after that we clean up and plus we are told to make coffee and other drinks. From the first to the last day like that, it was just the two of us.

     But here I learned a lot how to remain patient in carrying out my duties and responsibilities. There are many things that are beyond our expectations but will end well if faced with patience, even though the solidarity is still 50 percent.. The personal values ​​that I can take are very much.

     Here I will only tell you on one side where my position is as a consumption division, telling my experience during the three days at Tanjung.



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Animal Farm Summary

Last month's holiday

"Exploring the World of Fashion with a Cool Style"